Ogłoszenie

Polerowanie,ceramika

#1 Wczoraj 03:36:41

HarryKalf
Jeszcze się nie znamy
Od: United Kingdom
Zarejestrowany: 06-10-2026
Ostatnia wizyta: 01-01-1970
Posty: 1
Serwis

Choosing colors while rebuilding a small wardrobe

I am planning a small family photo session at home, and I want everyone to look like themselves rather than wear matching outfits. The room has one large window and a plain wall we can use as a backdrop. A strong blue background was my first idea. It may draw the eye away from the people. A neutral cloth might be calmer, although beige seems to wash out one person's pale shirt. Our group has different complexions and nobody wants to purchase an outfit just for one afternoon. I have been reading about color analysis as one way to think about contrast, while keeping the actual clothing choices flexible. Would you test the backdrop first with each person standing in the same patch of window light? I could take a set of plain phone photos and compare them side by side before we commit to the setup. A practical guideline would be useful for balancing clothing colors with the background without making the group look artificially coordinated. How do you keep the faces prominent in a mixed group? We can move the session to another wall and I am open to testing rather than guessing.

Offline

 

Wczoraj 03:36:41

VW REKLAMA
Google AdSense


Stopka forum

Katalog Stron www statystyka Katalog stron


Powered by PunBB//Modifed by GOLFV.PL